Stained Game - The Introduction
Enter the world of Stained. The castle you will explore is mysterious, dangerous and full of thousands of sharp pieces of broken glass. You are a mysterious, dangerous stranger wielding a rather sharp instrument yourself, capable of breaking them into smaller pieces. Which is good, because broken things in this castle have a tendency to piece themselves back together in a multitude of forms, each deadlier than the last and all vowing vengeance on whoever broke them.
That's usually you.
A sidescrolling action-platformer with a healthy dose of puzzle solving and multiple weapons to hack and slash your way through a myriad of enemy varieties.
Key Features of the Game
This is some additional paragraph placeholder content. It has been written to fill the available space and show how a longer snippet of text affects the surrounding content. We'll repeat it often to keep the demonstration flowing, so be on the lookout for this exact same string of text.
- Random Experiences - Events are determined by the combination of glass pieces that litter the ground, leading to a variety of different enemies.
- Solving Puzzles - Breaking windows can lead to unexpected breakthroughs, but sometimes shattering a window can be a challenge in itself.
- Temporary Victory - Victory is usually temporary, as defeated enemies can form again, or reassemble into entirely new enemies, adding an edge of unpredictability.
- A Castle with a Mind of its Own - Explore the sprawling, abandoned castle and you may be rewarded for treading the path less travelled.
- Dazzling Action - Survive being under constant attack from a legion of colourful and shiny stained glass monsters, punctuated by intense boss battles.
- Swiss Army Scythe - Interchangeable blades allow for distinct combat styles, each one with its own perks, like sliding down walls or dealing extra damage to weak points.